How do I create a bonus lecture?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I create a bonus lecture?

Go to solution

I understand is the last lesson, I just have to name it: Bonus Lecture, right?  Do I add it as a normal lecture?

It won´t be a video, just text.

I understand you can add cupon codes however when I try to add it on the description or when I create an article it gives a warning and doesn´t allow to save it.

Not sure where I can add the link for the cupon code.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Rahul Iyer
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hey @maycolchars,

Thanks for the question. This support article should help you: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229232847-Bonus-Lecture-Rules-and-Guidelines

You are right - the lecture title should be "Bonus Lecture." Please do not add any description for this lecture. The description section needs to be kept blank. I prefer to add a pdf that contains all coupon codes for my Udemy courses.

Hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Rahul Iyer
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hey @maycolchars,

Thanks for the question. This support article should help you: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229232847-Bonus-Lecture-Rules-and-Guidelines

You are right - the lecture title should be "Bonus Lecture." Please do not add any description for this lecture. The description section needs to be kept blank. I prefer to add a pdf that contains all coupon codes for my Udemy courses.

Hope this helps 🙂

Go to solution

Can you show me an example? So is this PDF an article within Udemy? Or an external downloadable document? And the PDF is your bonus lecture? Please share a bit more on this, as I am totally confused about this bonus lesson as well and how I can put the links in there?

Go to solution

Can I put the links of my courses in the resources section of the bonus lecture?

Go to solution

Thanks a lot!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors