How do I create a course with the iphone 11?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I create a course with the iphone 11?

I am hoping to teach a watercolor class so would not use a computer screen.   I would project the phone down onto the painting surface (art table) and be standing slightly behind and under it.  Can I simply record using my iphone 11?  If so, what setting do I use?  4K at 30/60?  Do I need an external mic?   And. maybe a dumb question. but how do I get the video to Udemy?   Thanks in advance for any advice.

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @meoshaugh, I was able to find a post related to record lectures with iPhone 11 https://community.udemy.com/t5/A-V-Solutions/Can-iPhone-11-be-your-primary-camera-Side-by-side-foota... 

Also, courses must have at least 30 minutes of video content and at least 5 lectures or learning modules. Since we function primarily as an on-demand, video-based platform, you’ll need to upload your video files directly to Udemy. In other words, students must be able to view your course lectures on the Udemy platform. This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!