How do I find the conversations I have started?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find the conversations I have started?

Can't seem to find an easy way to find these? I did a search in StudioU for my username, but finds nothing. You can see a list of comments under your profile but thats not a very logical place to look. 

5 Replies

You can follow conversations by subscribing to a post you want to follow. Click on the "options" tab shown in the screenshot. You'll be receiving notifications via email and in your notifications box here in your community profile. 

Subscribe.PNGNotifications.PNG

You can find this post helpful as well.

You should not have to remember to subscribe to each post. 

TameraDion
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

The easiest way I can see in a quick look is to click on your name at the upper right and look at your profile-it shows you all activity you have ever done, but I did not see a way to only see which topics you started.

*Brains behind Jason Dion*

That is all I found too - seems like a big missing feature.

Hey @RPavlis@TameraDion's suggestion is the best option right now. It includes a list of comments and posts you've contributed to the community. The ones without "Re:" are the posts you've started.

That said, I hear you that it's not the most elegant way to see all the posts you've started, and I've shared your feedback with the team. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors