How do I get more students and good reviews?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get more students and good reviews?

Go to solution

Hi Wonderful People,

How do I get more students and good reviews? I need your help please?

My name is Joseph Siaw. I am a new instructor, I have just launched a new course on Forex Trading. The Course is titled "Forex Trading Made Easy as ABC" This course will help anybody who wants to master Forex Trading or anybody looking for A PASSIVE INCOME.

How do I get more students and reviews? I need your help please? I am counting on you community members.

Thank you!

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Katherine
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @Profsiaw 

Welcome to our community! We are happy to have you here.

This link https://teach.udemy.com/course-marketing/ to our Teaching Center includes help on optimizing your course landing page for conversions, launching an e-mail campaign, and driving Udemy sales from your website or YouTube channel. I hope this helps!

That said, could you please edit this post to remove the link to your course? We are very careful to keep the community free of any type of promotions. Thanks! 

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hi Katherine, thanks very much for your prompt response to my post. I really appreciate your answer.

Go to solution

Dear Mr. Lawrence,

I must confess that, I am more than honoured to receive a reply from you. Your suggestions are very powerful and I will work with them. I would have to edit my course content as quickly as possible.

Once again, thank you very much. I really appreciate your response.

7 Replies
Katherine
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @Profsiaw 

Welcome to our community! We are happy to have you here.

This link https://teach.udemy.com/course-marketing/ to our Teaching Center includes help on optimizing your course landing page for conversions, launching an e-mail campaign, and driving Udemy sales from your website or YouTube channel. I hope this helps!

That said, could you please edit this post to remove the link to your course? We are very careful to keep the community free of any type of promotions. Thanks! 

Go to solution

Hi Katherine, thanks very much for your prompt response to my post. I really appreciate your answer.

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Profsiaw,

If you are serious about making money on Udemy the first requirment is to produce a high quality course in a topic in which you are genuinly expert. Udemy is a busy marketplace with many courses to choose from on almost any topic. Therefore your course must stand out as highly credible.

I looked at your intro video. Let me make a couple suggestions.

First, any suggestion that FOREX trading is a path to passive income, or is easy, or you can get rich, or anything like that, very quickly destroys your credibility. In any form of trading, whether currency or stock trading, there is always a buyer and a seller and you are betting that you are smarter than the other party. Currency markets are traded by by the minute, 24 hours a day, by the major banks such as Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, etc. They employ super computers to track currency fluctuations and make multi million dollar trades that they may reverse a few minutes later. To suggest that you can create passive income and a path to wealth in a 1.5 hour course is not credible. Rethink your topic and your approach to the topic.

Second, I think your graphics are good and your vocal delivery is good. But, if you want me to trust you (and giving investment advice requires that), appear on camera in video form and talk to me directly. 

Good luck. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

Go to solution

Dear Mr. Lawrence,

I must confess that, I am more than honoured to receive a reply from you. Your suggestions are very powerful and I will work with them. I would have to edit my course content as quickly as possible.

Once again, thank you very much. I really appreciate your response.

Go to solution

@LawrenceMMiller  you are absulotlly right iam forex expert i know very well how it is so hard to keep the profits in forex ,luck ,propability, play an important role in this random market 

Go to solution

Thanks so much Hadher for your submission I really appreciate it.

Go to solution

@Profsiaw @you are welcomed my fren

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors