How do I go up in ranking to a level 3 seller?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I go up in ranking to a level 3 seller?

Hi I have a number of courses on Udemy. My first one I created in September 2019. I must admit this course was not a main focus of my business and I didnt focus enough to look at this part of Udemy. Recently I have created 5 new courses, and I have focused more on how to make Udemy a more integral part of my business.  I see some instructors are level 2 or 3. How do I go up in ranking to a higher level? Some forums I can not comment on, when will I be allowed to do so?

Can students see the new instructor label?

6 Replies

Hey

When you participate in this community and give like to instructor post and answer to the instructor then you automatically go to the next level.

Thanks for your reply.

1. There are some posts that I can't reply to. Does that make sense?

2. Does my ranking show for my students or only the instructors?

Hello sister i am new and i need a instructor so please give me a guidens of your🙁🙁

Hey

When you participate in this community and give like to instructor post and answer to the instructor then you automatically go to the next level.

FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Are you talking about the "Top Liked Authors" ranking? That's only visible on the instructor community page; students won't ever see that. So don't worry about that at all.

What's an example of a forum you can't comment on? Apart from a few closed "user groups", or threads where a moderator disabled commenting because the discussion was going in a bad direction, you should have access to pretty much everything here as a published instructor.

I can't remember which tab I was on.  I am still finding my way around. Thanks for your prompt assistance.  

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors