How does a student leave a review?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does a student leave a review?

I have just published my first course. When I ask a student to leave a review, and they are new to Udemy, do they know how to? I mean, what do they click on and where? Is it easy?

6 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SuzanneZacharia We do have an article with instructions on how to leave a review for students, please check here https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229234267-How-to-Leave-and-Edit-a-Course-Review

Regarding your second concern, Udemy prompts students to review a course around 12 minutes, at the end of the lecture. Students can choose to leave a rating or select “Ask me later” or “Review at the end of the course”.

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna

Thank you. This is the best reply, so grateful 🙂

So, if my lectures are less than 12 minutes, the student will not be asked to rate/review? 

Sorry to ask all these questions. I want to understand how to help them give a review if they want to 🙂

You can make a video in the course for the students to leave a review showing the direction.

Hi! I am Kazi Harun-or-Rashid from Bangladesh 🇧🇩.Welcome to you for reply. 

However, I hope that you are sensitive and considering to suggestions for me. I will be tried to a resolve it by the way with practices in more extreme spaces and exclusive use of the commercial mindfulness for meditation to leaving review. Thanks!!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Hi! I am Kazi Harun-or-Rashid from Bangladesh 🇧🇩. I hope that everyone depends on knowledge to be understanding of the mindfulness for meditation by awareness and exclusive use of the practices. So we should be able to considered how the possibility that discussing with the philosophical foundations of commercials mindfulness to exchange our review for a few minutes. As a results we can get a chance of mindfulness and requirements knowledge for sharing with myself and my family members for mindfulness to understand about this one experience with earning knowledge by the practices with leaving review. So I thought that we should be able to considered a choose to leave a rating or select in a few minutes by the practices. So we can get a chance of mindfulness and requirements knowledge for meditation by mindfully with the philosophical foundations of commercials mindfulness to exchange our review. Thanks!!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Hi! I am Kazi Harun-or-Rashid from Bangladesh 🇧🇩. I hope that everyone depends on knowledge to be understanding of the mindfulness for meditation by awareness and exclusive use of the practices. So we should be able to considered how the possibility that discussing with each other for responding to problems and understanding of the mindfulness for meditation by awareness of the practices for a few minutes by leaving review. As a results you're comfortable sharing and supporting to eachother for need a meditation for several decades earn to knowledge of the mindfulness for meditation by awareness and exclusive use of the practices with leaving review. So you may be perfected able to considered how are you doing perfect. You are really perfect and welcome for your help and support. Thanks!!!🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors