How is this for a class description? Feedback desired

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is this for a class description? Feedback desired

This is my first"finished" video of my course and it is describing the course. How did I do? Any constructivr critiscim or praise would be welcomed. Thank you for taking your time to do it.

Nancy V

3 Replies

Hey @NancyV and @pruthviks, sharing and receiving feedback is one of the great uses that you can make of this community. Since you're both looking for it, how about sharing each other's opinions? Smiley Very Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @NancyV , this is a very good first-up effort, well done. Just a few pointers when you are speaking you are not looking at the camera so therefore we are not fully engaged with you. Be aware of glasses glare when you are looking at the camera (I need them for reading but always film without them)

Well done for explaining who this class is NOT for - that is as important as who it is for.

There is a small amount of background noise - it isn't much however if you haven't already used the background noise reduction then do and it will be cleaner. Are you able to move the side table away? Your room is busy and it would make us focus more on your and your craft rather than wondering what is on that table and why.

Your bags and colourful and beautiful - good luck. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Hi Nancy-This is very good...Editing was good...You sound Confident-All Very Clear what your Offering well done! just a small point (like Sharon mensioned) when you do your other lectures just look at the camera head on...I feel your excitment for this Course...and Wow! I love your Bags! Love there Brightness and the patterned material...This should do well as a Course...The very Best of Luck with it K

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors