How long is the verification for udemy course from Indonesia

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long is the verification for udemy course from Indonesia

Go to solution

Hi everyone,

im just wondering how long does udemy take to verify a course? i have submitted my course 5 days ago and havent heard from udemy since then. there is no reply either to the email that i sent. i already sent another email cc to instructorsupport udemy but no reply either. there is no information regarding the process on my dashboard.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @AsahPolaPikir I encountered the same problem then beside reaching out to the support team i also generated a ticket on the Help and Support page of udemy about the verification issue then i got my account verified after 8days. They are taking more time then Usual but i advice you to raise a ticket of help page of udemy. 

KS

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @AsahPolaPikir I encountered the same problem then beside reaching out to the support team i also generated a ticket on the Help and Support page of udemy about the verification issue then i got my account verified after 8days. They are taking more time then Usual but i advice you to raise a ticket of help page of udemy. 

KS

Go to solution

You will get verified soon don't worry and even if they terminate your account they will bring it back okce verified so don't worry. 

KS

Go to solution

hi karan 280, thanks! ill generate the ticket on that page now. regards.

Go to solution

Salam kenal Pak Win @AsahPolaPikir

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors