How to Get Students?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Get Students?

Go to solution

Hii  Gm This is Jagannath iam From India iam very New to udemy As a Instructor But I am Quite Good in SQL Language  Basic Queries .My  Question  is How to Get Students to my online class?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hello @Jagannath041 you need to head on over to the Published Instructor Club. There is an entire area devoted to marketing. You will discover many great tips to market your course successfully over there.

Congratulation on becoming a published instructor - now the real work begins - getting noticed. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hello @Jagannath041 you need to head on over to the Published Instructor Club. There is an entire area devoted to marketing. You will discover many great tips to market your course successfully over there.

Congratulation on becoming a published instructor - now the real work begins - getting noticed. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply SharonRame &   How students Visits Preview Video To watch in Udemy. Please Reply to us.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors