Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add credits for images and audio

Where so people place their credits? 

6 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RPavlis Could you please provide us more details about your concern? 

If I use an image that requires attributions, they need to be put somewhere. Where is the best place? What do others do for this? 

Hi @RPavlis, thanks for clarifying! This is a great question for policy@udemy.com. Our Trust & Safety team has the necessary tools to answer all your questions about it.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

I don't think it is a policy issue. 

@Abbie wrote:

Hi @RPavlis, thanks for clarifying! This is a great question for policy@udemy.com. Our Trust & Safety team has the necessary tools to answer all your questions about it.

Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

@RPavlis wrote:

I don't think it is a policy issue. 

@Abbie wrote:

Copyright is also under the purview of policy@Udemy, so yes they would be the people to answer your question.

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

I am not asking about copyright. I already know I have to give attribution. I am simply asking where people put this. 

unless Udemy has specific rules about where you can or cannot put the attribution - it is not a policy issue. It is a design issue. Do you put them in a document? At the end of the video? Any other options? 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!