Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add credits for images and audio

Where so people place their credits? 

6 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RPavlis Could you please provide us more details about your concern? 

If I use an image that requires attributions, they need to be put somewhere. Where is the best place? What do others do for this? 

Hi @RPavlis, thanks for clarifying! This is a great question for policy@udemy.com. Our Trust & Safety team has the necessary tools to answer all your questions about it.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

I don't think it is a policy issue. 

@Abbie wrote:

Hi @RPavlis, thanks for clarifying! This is a great question for policy@udemy.com. Our Trust & Safety team has the necessary tools to answer all your questions about it.

Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

@RPavlis wrote:

I don't think it is a policy issue. 

@Abbie wrote:

Copyright is also under the purview of policy@Udemy, so yes they would be the people to answer your question.

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

I am not asking about copyright. I already know I have to give attribution. I am simply asking where people put this. 

unless Udemy has specific rules about where you can or cannot put the attribution - it is not a policy issue. It is a design issue. Do you put them in a document? At the end of the video? Any other options? 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors