How to do proper marketing of my course?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do proper marketing of my course?

Go to solution

Hello Everyone,

I am just yet to publish my first course on Udemy. Just want to know about best marketing strategies from all expert. Shall I use Facebook ads or Youtube marketing or Udemy promotion or anything else?.. please suggest me a good idea.

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Promotion in all social platforms if you can and make discount coupons

View solution in original post

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Abir1992 You might want to take a look at this great thread where instructors shared some marketing tips: https://community.udemy.com/t5/Marketing/How-can-I-market-my-course/m-p/435 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

I think you just promote on use my first. When you earn money then you go for them.

Go to solution

Hi Abir Promote your Course on Social Websites. There are some other Paid Options as well to promote your course.

Main thing to SEO your Course.

7 Replies

Go to solution

Promotion in all social platforms if you can and make discount coupons

Go to solution

Really!! great inputs

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Abir1992 You might want to take a look at this great thread where instructors shared some marketing tips: https://community.udemy.com/t5/Marketing/How-can-I-market-my-course/m-p/435 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

@ElianaC I believe the thread you have shared is accessible only to the published instructors. My course is still under review and I am unable to open this thread. 

MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @astroengineer, this post may have helpful information for you: How to gain potential students before you publish.

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

Go to solution

I think you just promote on use my first. When you earn money then you go for them.

Go to solution

Hi Abir Promote your Course on Social Websites. There are some other Paid Options as well to promote your course.

Main thing to SEO your Course.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors