How to do slideshow presentation while working on a software.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do slideshow presentation while working on a software.

I have seen instructors in udemy using slide show presentation in-between screencasting. 

Suppose i have a slideshow with 3 pages. I start the lecture with 1st slide. Then, i switch to a software like unity or photoshop which i am teaching. After teaching the concepts of 1st page i want to switch to full screen slide from where i left off. Then show students the 2nd page and then again switch to the software to teach its concept. Likewise for the whole lecture. 

Simply put i need to know how to switch betweem slide and my work at any time without having to open the presentation software each time.

I heard powerpoint has powerpoint show but each time i have to click on the pps file to open slide. I want such that its open in the background where i can switch at anytime.

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really your easiest choice would be to use a screen sharing software and just cut the part where you're switching between the two views. It's really a lot of work that goes into editing but you've got full control over what you're sharing. Hope this helps!

FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I record slides and screencasts separately, and edit them together in Camtasia. 

I could see you doing this live if you have multiple monitors and something like OBS Studio though. You could have PowerPoint up on one monitor, your screencast on a second, and OBS on a third where you switch between them. Seems like more trouble & complexity than it's worth, though.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors