How to get more students

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get more students

Go to solution

Hi, guys... I just created my first course on python. I am new in this field... Can anyone help me out??.. I just want to know...how to get more students?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

@RupamDas00001 - You picked an extremely crowded and deep area in which to create a course. There are tons of Python courses to choose from and many are very highly rated. The competition is fierce.

You are going to have to be patient and hope that somehow, over time, your courses gets noticed, and gets pretty high ratings. You're going to have to market your course yourself. Udemy will only promote courses that sell well and are highly rated. For the time being, your course doesn't fit that criteria. Therefore you will need to find ways to promote your course either through your own website, Facebook or LinkedIn. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @RupamDas00001 We have an exclusive space for published instructors (Published Instructor Club) where you can discuss post-publish topics such as marketing and course management there.

You can take a look at this great thread where instructors shared some marketing tips here.

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

@RupamDas00001 - You picked an extremely crowded and deep area in which to create a course. There are tons of Python courses to choose from and many are very highly rated. The competition is fierce.

You are going to have to be patient and hope that somehow, over time, your courses gets noticed, and gets pretty high ratings. You're going to have to market your course yourself. Udemy will only promote courses that sell well and are highly rated. For the time being, your course doesn't fit that criteria. Therefore you will need to find ways to promote your course either through your own website, Facebook or LinkedIn. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors