How to include course completion certificate?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to include course completion certificate?

Greetings!!!

I have recently published a course but not sure how to include a course completion certificate. Also if we can have any option to create custom certificates and share the same with students.

Appreciate your response. 

14 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @SunilVispute I offer a certificate of completion to my students via a download link from Adobe. When they have completed they email me through Udemy Messages, I check that they are 100% complete, I then add their names to a premade template that I have and give them the link to download. It is quick and simple. And best of all it complies with all of Udemys rules as I am not asking people for their email addresses, it is provided through the Udemy system.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Thanks @SharonRamel for sharing the way to provide certificates.

However, I am looking for some automatic udemy feature where instructors can use their own certificate template and it's gets filled with name and presented to students once the course is completed. 

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion

You do know that Udemy automatically issues a certificate of completion for all paid courses, right?

I issue a Green Belt certificate for two of my courses when a student has both completed the course and completed thirteen assignments that demonstrate competent application of the lessons. This requires a good bit of work on theiir part and they have to send me a portfolio of those assignments. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

Thanks @LawrenceMMiller

On top of Udemy course completion certificate, I want to provide my institute certificate to encourage students. For this reason, I was looking for the Udemy feature to apply my certificate template and it should be generated once students complete the course. 

SharonRamel
Community Champion

There isnt one @SunilVispute 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Does an instructor need to do anything to enable this? Are there certain criteria (besides being a paid course) required?

Mike Witt

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MichaelWitt Udemy automatically provides a certificate of completion to any student who views 100% of a course's content. You don't have to do a thing.

Thanks!

Hello Eliana,

Regarding completion certificates, I have just received a message from a student asking, when will they receive theirs? They only signed up today, 18th August. Their name shows %100 complete! Maybe they just quickly went through the videos for it to show  a %100 completion? Please can you comment?

Many thanks.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @renoirmonet The certificate will be autogenerated once the course has been completed. If the course has been completed the certificate should be available, if your student is unable to see it, please redirect him to support@udemy.com the team will be able to provide more details 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Many thanks Eliana.

Hi @ElianaC I have read that it is not automatic, and I can't find the button to enable Udemy certificates. Any ideas?

Captura.JPG

I'm looking for this button.

Thanks!!!

MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi eldiosvolador@hotmail.com , have you reached instructor support yet? The team is best equipped to look into this for you.

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

No, I haven't. Thanks @MeryMejia , have a nice day!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors