How to join udemy as a tutor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to join udemy as a tutor

I want to join udemy as a  tutor for publishing course on Python Javascript and MachineLearning . So I upload a test video of 3min and submit that video. I want to ask is This the only procedure to know whether you are selected or not. Also I want to know after how many days I will get feedback. One more question is I submitted my video but not getting any email like thanks for uploading or not. I don't get any confirmation of sending video. 

3 Replies

Yes thats the only process

You will receive email like,

Congratulations and welcome to Udemy! Your account has been successfully verified.

If you are ready, please submit your course to the Quality Review Process. Please note that the processing time is approximately 6 business days.

The verification process takes up to five to seven business days. Once your account is verified you can submit your course for review and the Quality Review Process takes 2 to 3 business days

Click here to access your courses page. Happy teaching

Hope this helps

Hey , I also wanted to know how yo become tutor here. I have not uploaded anything here as i hv just joined. But want to teach few subjects here. Looking forward for some mutual assistance.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @KunalAnand82 Welcome to the community!  Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions. 

There are a few requirements, courses must have at least 30 minutes of video content and at least 5 lectures or learning modules to pass our minimum requirements. Additional teaching tools (like assignments, quizzes, and coding exercises, etc) can be added to create a rich learning experience for students.

This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors