cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make it passive?

Go to solution

Hi everyone!
I'm new to the platform and I need some help:

I have my own website made by Wix, the problem is that their online video player is a disaster, so I want Udemy as a place to post my videos, BUT I dont want to split the price of the course.
I want to use Udemy just for the hosting and the payment procedure. 
So what I need is some sort of link that I can post in my website and social media that ALWAYS converts the 97% for me. I've already put my courses in private and denied the promotion and business plans from Udemy.

The main question is:
Is there a link that I can post in my website and know that it'll be working for ever (so i dont have to change it every month), and making the sale by giving me the 97% that I deserve?

Hope you can help. Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

I don't think you want to use Udemy, but instead a SaaS-based course delivery platform such as Teachable, Thinkific, Podia, Kajabi, etc... 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Go to solution

Hi are you asking for a place to post your link to your site? 

Kind of like advertising here? 

If you are trying to keep all sales of your course that you publish here, than I am not sure I belive since you are using Udemy platform they have to make a sort of business off this.

Go to solution

Hi Nikolas, what I am asking is "what link should I post in my web or social media so I can have the 97% of the total price, without having to change the link every month".

Udemy offers to give you 97% of your price if you bring people to the page. But they don't give too many options to do this, because coupons for example, expire after 30 days. The link of your course expires after 24 hours. So how am I supposed to bring people to my udemy course under this conditions?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

Udemy provides a referral link for every course. Just use that. It never changes. 

Go to solution

Hi Wolf! So everytime someone go from that link, I'm getting the 97%?

Great, thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

I think the person has to purchase within 24 hours of clicking your link (could be wrong in the duration), but yes, referring a student via that link gets you 97%.

Go to solution

Thanks for that advice I was not to sure on it once I was responded to! 

Thanks for coming in and helping!

🙂

Go to solution

I don't think you want to use Udemy, but instead a SaaS-based course delivery platform such as Teachable, Thinkific, Podia, Kajabi, etc... 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors