cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to upload Power Point show file as study material

Go to solution

Hello,

I am new to Udemy, I developing a course on Logistics. Have prepated many power point slides to be used as learning materials along with the videos i am to use in the course. During creating the course I could not find option to upload power point show files

Can anyone guide me please.

Thanks

JD

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to upload Power Point show file as study material

Go to solution

You can upload PowerPoint Files as 'Additional Resources' that attach to and are associated with a lecture.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

To add to what others have said... Think about the fact that by uploading your slides, you are allowing people to download the content of your course and reuse it elsewhere. I would personally never do that. I would rather create a PDF that allows students to take notes on your slides if that's what you're providing the slides for. I guess my first question should have been: why do you want to share your slides? 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

6 Replies
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

You can upload PowerPoint Files as 'Additional Resources' that attach to and are associated with a lecture.

Highlighted

Go to solution

Thanks, Got it

Highlighted

Go to solution

Click the link on the right next to "content". It will expand to reveal "description" and "Resources". Click "Resources". It expands to reveal a number of options. The first option is selected for you. Just select the PowerPoint file from your computer and boom! - it gets uploaded. I also intend to upload PowerPoint slides together with video lectures as an additional resource to assist my students in their study. 

Highlighted
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

To add to what others have said... Think about the fact that by uploading your slides, you are allowing people to download the content of your course and reuse it elsewhere. I would personally never do that. I would rather create a PDF that allows students to take notes on your slides if that's what you're providing the slides for. I guess my first question should have been: why do you want to share your slides? 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

Highlighted

Go to solution

Thanks I got the point and agree with it. 

Highlighted

Go to solution

Is there no way to upload slides and other pdfs without enabling downloading?

@GregReverdiau wrote:

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time Course Creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors