I Created My First Course but No Students Any Guide For Me

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Created My First Course but No Students Any Guide For Me

Go to solution

Hello Everyone, I am new at Udemy and I have created my First Course on How To Create Search Engine Using Google CSE but No Students are enrolled in the Course any Guidance  for me or please provide feedback. 

Search engine and news site using google cse and newsapiSearch engine and news site using google cse and newsapi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Congratulations on publishing your course! @Shaileshchaudhary  We also have an exclusive space for published instructors (Published Instructor Club) where you can discuss post-publish topics such as marketing and course management there. Feel free to use the search bar tool for any topic of your interest. Check out one of our biggest marketing tips from other instructors How can I market my course?

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Congratulations on publishing your course! @Shaileshchaudhary  We also have an exclusive space for published instructors (Published Instructor Club) where you can discuss post-publish topics such as marketing and course management there. Feel free to use the search bar tool for any topic of your interest. Check out one of our biggest marketing tips from other instructors How can I market my course?

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Hi! My first course has got published on Udemy today. Want to know how will students get to know about my course and how will they enroll?

Go to solution

Congratulations @AmandeepKaur Sodhi For Your First Course. You should visit this  article which is already posted on community. Marketing My Udemy Course

Go to solution

Thanx Shailesh!

But when I try to access this page about marketing it says I don’t have enough privileges 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors