I am excited about my first virtual project

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am excited about my first virtual project

Go to solution

Hello my name is Bobish Kandy It's my first days here. I just posted my first ever course on udemy wish me good luck and success. I need your support and kind advices.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hello sir! Hope this platform becomes a source of success for you. Now when your course is published, try to promote it and maintain a check on analytics. This is all you can do after publishing. Also don't forget to answer questions of your students regularly and if they want some updates in the course, then provide them ASAP. Wishing you best of luck.

Tiger 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hello sir! Hope this platform becomes a source of success for you. Now when your course is published, try to promote it and maintain a check on analytics. This is all you can do after publishing. Also don't forget to answer questions of your students regularly and if they want some updates in the course, then provide them ASAP. Wishing you best of luck.

Tiger 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors