I am very new here i want make complete course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am very new here i want make complete course

Go to solution

I want make complete course of arabic in english i have complete data how i can make and manage course 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

@Ali333,

One of the things to consider is how to structure your course.  I've been experimenting with the following of late:

1) Provide quick payoffs and take away so the student learns something usable as quickly as possible.

2) I like creating project based courses in which I provide a lecture article in each section to give the student a project to submit for review via the Q&A section of the course.

3) My courses are pretty much structured this way:

Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1: Course Overview - Explain the structure of the course and what students will learn.

Section 1: Section Name

Lecture 2: Section Introduction - Introduce the material to be presented (talking head video?)

Lecture(s) 3-n: Section Content - Your instructional lecture(s) (screecasts and presentations).

Lecture 4: Section Quiz - A Udemy quiz.

Lecture 5: Section Workshop - A demonstration of the concepts presented in the section (screencast).

Lecture 6: Section Project - An article explaining a project to submit to Q&A (presentation).

Lecture 7: Section Conclusion - Summarize the material just presented.

Section 3: Conclusion

Lecture 8: Course Summary - Summarize what was learned (presentation).

Lecture 9: Bonus Lecture - Promote your other courses (presentation and links in a textual resource).

This is just an example of what you might do but I'd give it some thought before creating a course outline.

Hope this helps,

---Brian

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

@Ali333,

One of the things to consider is how to structure your course.  I've been experimenting with the following of late:

1) Provide quick payoffs and take away so the student learns something usable as quickly as possible.

2) I like creating project based courses in which I provide a lecture article in each section to give the student a project to submit for review via the Q&A section of the course.

3) My courses are pretty much structured this way:

Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1: Course Overview - Explain the structure of the course and what students will learn.

Section 1: Section Name

Lecture 2: Section Introduction - Introduce the material to be presented (talking head video?)

Lecture(s) 3-n: Section Content - Your instructional lecture(s) (screecasts and presentations).

Lecture 4: Section Quiz - A Udemy quiz.

Lecture 5: Section Workshop - A demonstration of the concepts presented in the section (screencast).

Lecture 6: Section Project - An article explaining a project to submit to Q&A (presentation).

Lecture 7: Section Conclusion - Summarize the material just presented.

Section 3: Conclusion

Lecture 8: Course Summary - Summarize what was learned (presentation).

Lecture 9: Bonus Lecture - Promote your other courses (presentation and links in a textual resource).

This is just an example of what you might do but I'd give it some thought before creating a course outline.

Hope this helps,

---Brian

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!