I don't have nice ambience to shoot the video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't have nice ambience to shoot the video

Hai,

Am living in small home have 3 rooms. it's space width is less, and frequent disturbance , that I am facing. I don't know, what kind of studio setup that I should make within given space, without disturbing to others. Give a guidance

2 Replies

Unless space is required in order to demonstrate something, there isn’t much need for a lot of room. I have a laptop, and regular video and am able to create some pretty good work. Check out some of my examples

What is needed is a good screen recording software, a good microphone, and good material. If the intent is a “talking head” sort of lecture material, a ‘green screen’ background with good lighting is important! This allows clips and longer recordings to be professionally inserted into a presentation.
If a green screen background is not possible, using applications like Zoom, allows for a video background to be inserted without the need for a green screen.
Both methods offer good options, it simply depends on how best the course material can be produced. 
Lastly, if background noise is a problem, I recommend using a lavaliere or lapel microphone to better control the sound issues. One can always run the audio through an audio program to filter out distracting noise from the final video clips.

The bottom line is that in order to create really good content, a lot of room is not necessarily required.

I hope this helps and look forward to what others think.
-

EMatthews 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @G.Yuvaraj, just adding to @Mobile_Faculty's already fantastic advice.

I recommend checking this help article. Some of our best instructors are here sharing their tips on the video creation process, and it's a very useful resource for new instructors looking for the best way to record their videos.

Also, feel free to browse around our A/V Solutions section, this is a great place to learn more about how to achieve good quality audio and visual setup. 

Other interesting articles:

Hope this helps!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors