I have created my first math course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have created my first math course

can anyone give me tips  on how to get a lot of students. I have spent hours making this course to get paid. It has 27 videos and 120 practice problems plus a final. The videos last 6.5 hours. Will  I have a lot of students or can anyone tell me?

2 Replies

Hey @VernaPhilli472 , congratulations on publishing your first course! You may find this post useful. 

Congrats on your first course. How many paid students you get will depend on at least two key factors.

The first is the competition you have in the area your course covers. I did a search for courses related to Math and got 94 pages of courses. So, you're going to have some stiff competition and it could take quite a long time for your course to gain any sort of traction.

The second will be the ratings you receive. In order for your course to be found by students doing searches, your course rating will probably have to be 4.5 or higher. This is certainly doable but it's going to be tough. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors