I just found out that my first course has been accepted and published!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just found out that my first course has been accepted and published!

Go to solution

I just found out that my first course has been accepted and published!  Now what?  🙂  Idid what was suggested by Udemy but can you share with me what you did next to build your online business and audiance? I have 9 other tutorials I want to do. Should I wait to see if this one succeeds or should I just dive in and start creating more tutorials?  Thank you in advance for you advice. 🙂  - Amee

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AmeeWright740 Congratulations on publishing your new course!  We also have an exclusive space for published instructors (Published Instructor Club) where you can discuss post-publish topics such as marketing and course management there.

Check out some of our most popular conversations:

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AmeeWright740 Congratulations on publishing your new course!  We also have an exclusive space for published instructors (Published Instructor Club) where you can discuss post-publish topics such as marketing and course management there.

Check out some of our most popular conversations:

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna 

Go to solution

Great!  Thanks so much!  🙂 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors