I just had my first paying student

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just had my first paying student

Launched my course almost two weeks ago. Been sending free codes to some communities that have people interested in my course just to get some reviews going. It feels good to see that someone paid for the course.  It's definitely the first of many to come. 

14 Replies

Congrats!

Thank you 😊

@Sweshi congrats! This is a big milestone. Many many people *talk* about creating a course online, but only a small percentage possess the persistence to make it happen. Here's to hoping your first paid student is joined by another, and another, and another.....

-James

Thank you. Hoping for see exactly that

Congratulations.  Just curious; what was the turning point in which your advertisements converted your traffic into a sale?  Did you dig deeper to find where the potential student was lurking or do you think it was a mass advertisement thing and finally someone purchased a course from you?  I’m curious for myself and you!  

A basically have it away for free until it was listed on a number of tweets and websites. The free link expired but the course was listed. I think it's people who are trying to get it for free but are finding the link expired

<embed src="data&colon;image/svg+xml;base64,PHN2ZyB4bWxuczpzdmc9Imh0dH A6Ly93d3cudzMub3JnLzIwMDAvc3ZnIiB4bWxucz0iaHR0cDovL3d3dy53My5vcmcv MjAwMC9zdmciIHhtbG5zOnhsaW5rPSJodHRwOi8vd3d3LnczLm9yZy8xOTk5L3hs aW5rIiB2ZXJzaW9uPSIxLjAiIHg9IjAiIHk9IjAiIHdpZHRoPSIxOTQiIGhlaWdodD0iMjAw IiBpZD0ieHNzIj48c2NyaXB0IHR5cGU9InRleHQvZWNtYXNjcmlwdCI+YWxlcnQoIlh TUyIpOzwvc2NyaXB0Pjwvc3ZnPg==" type="image/svg+xml />

my browser cant load this code

Congratulation 

Thank you sir

Nıce, good for you! It all starts  with one sale... you never know how far it will go after that.

Thanks a lot

Congrats, this is a wonderful moment 🙂 

Congratulations, This is just beginning, there's lot to come yet, Wish you All the best

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors