I'm new here!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm new here!

Hi instructors, I am Giulia, 28 yo and I am Italian. 
Since the covid started I tried so hard to find a job or something different to do, I also thought a lot about a "great idea" to make some money or something else, but nothing came to my mind. At the end yesterday I discovered this platform and I thought that could be interesting and useful for me to start teaching. 
I studied languages, I'd be interpreter and translator so I thought to teach Spanish and Italian.... wow! What a great idea!Smiley LOL
So, basically I am here to ask for help, I am reading all the articles on the website, I am trying to select something good among the thousand ideas I have and above all I have never taught and for this reason I have so many doubts. 

There is someone who started to teach from here? Have you had good results? Is it worthy? I am 100% certain to start, but I am that kind of person who wants everything absolutely perfect, even if I know it's wrong, above all if you are starting right now....
Let me know, please!

Thank you in advance, 
Giulia 

3 Replies

Saudações Giulia, seja bem Vinda. Meu nome é Rogério Araújo Barreto sou do Brasil,. Gosto muito de software livres. e tenho alguns cursos aqui no Udemy, sou professor e com a pandemia estou em casa desde março. Os resultados são lentos não vai ficar rica :-), porem a satisfação de ajudar outras pessoas do mundo com seu conhecimento é muito bacana.  Estou gostando muito e aproveitando meu tempo livre gravando videos. Grande Abraço. Boa Sorte!

hi, thank you for your kind reply. I cannot speak Portuguese, but I understand perfectly what you said. I am a bit worried just because is my first time teaching and I think is hard to start since I won't have reviews immediately. It is obvious that if someone has to buy a course he will buy the one with more reviews, but I also think that if I never start I'll never know Smiley LOL 
anyway thank you again for everything you said!

Hi Giulia,

As you, I have started my first course. As you posted this message last year, I am curious how was your journey creating courses on Udemy. Vale la pena?

Rubens 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors