I need help about payoneer verification.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help about payoneer verification.

I wanted to publish my first course and I had  to choose payoneer for getting paid. Anyways I gave my mother's bank card to payoneer and they wanted me to send documents so I sent them the documents but they commited they confirm this in 3 weekdays but this is the 4th day and they still didn't verify. Please if there's somebody help me, I would be very appreciated.

1 Reply

Hi @drunkenpoetrist, once you have submitted your Payoneer application, you can view your account status at any time by logging into your Payoneer account - My Account.

New applications can take several business days to be approved (usually no more than 3 business days, but this could probably vary). Once approved, you will receive an email confirmation with further details. In some situations, you may be asked to provide extra details such as a copy of your ID, Certificate of Incorporation, bank statement, or other documents.

For more information, please contact Payoneer Support directly here.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors