ID Verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

I was disappointed to have failed the ID Verification process for my first course submission, then to receive a message telling me my account will be deleted week if unable to provide alternative ID. I've now followed the instructions and sent a video with the text in the email, but am concerned that I've not any acknowledgement. What's everyone else's experience? Do you normally receive an acknowledgement? I get that they're busy at the present time, but an automated acknowledgement would mean a lot, especially given the serious implications.

Many thanks

2 Replies

I have same issue. Yestarday, I uploaded my videos of course. I saw something about verification thats why I sent a video to verification@udemy.com.

But there is no any information about verification and I sent mail. There is no any reply. 

Hey @ChristineH & @EnisKurtayYilma, as you know, due to the increase in requests, we are having longer turnaround times. But don't worry, if we don't get to your request before your verification deadline, we won't remove your account based on that. We appreciate your patience as we work on getting to your submission.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!