IT technology course in Arabic

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT technology course in Arabic

Go to solution

Hello everyone,

I have prepared IT certification course where the material (Slides) in "English" while the video will be in "Arabic". In submitting test video I don't find any option for specifying "Arabic".

What should I do?

Thanks for your help.

Thanks
Ashraf Fouad
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

The test video review is giving the instructor 3 feedback items (Video quality, audio quality and finally the content delivery)

Any course with any language will get the first 2 items with detailed report, but only supported languages will get feedback on delivery.

They mean by delivery is the instructor's ability to make ( exciting and engaging... ) course through good presentation (body language, intonation, ... Etc) , also to avoid hmmmm or silent slots.

So it doesn't matter if the language not listed or supported, you can get the video and audio official feedback then optionally go to the community to ask for a feedback on the delivery if you want to make sure everything is great.

Hope you the best Ashraf

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

The test video review is giving the instructor 3 feedback items (Video quality, audio quality and finally the content delivery)

Any course with any language will get the first 2 items with detailed report, but only supported languages will get feedback on delivery.

They mean by delivery is the instructor's ability to make ( exciting and engaging... ) course through good presentation (body language, intonation, ... Etc) , also to avoid hmmmm or silent slots.

So it doesn't matter if the language not listed or supported, you can get the video and audio official feedback then optionally go to the community to ask for a feedback on the delivery if you want to make sure everything is great.

Hope you the best Ashraf

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!