Identity Verification Process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verification Process

Hello!

Can someone who has a course in Udemy tell me if you have had the same problem than me where the company tells you that you are not you?

I need to know if Udemy needs something else than the video and the text to verify my identity. I have received an email saying that they cannot verify that the person who appears in my videos is me... but there is no person in my videos, there is only voice and PowerPoints.

I have sent my Swedish id card, do I need to send a document from the Swedish Police and Tax Agency?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Cmoon

2 Replies

Hi @Cmoon, sorry to hear you were having issues with the verification process. If you haven't already, feel free to reply to the team's email and ask all the questions you have to better understand what they need. They're best equipped to help you out with this.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Hello Abbie,

Thank you for your answer. I sent the same questions to them yesterday but no one has answer me yet and I have until the 4th of October to prove my identity.  I hope they answer me soon.

Thank you again for your answer.

Regards,

Cmoon

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors