In Review - Waiting

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Review - Waiting

Hello!

I am a first time course creator on Udemy. I have submitted my course for review on March 05, 2020. However, I have no response so far.

What is the normal time required by Udemy to review and release my course? I remember vaguely I was told two weeks. 

Has anyone any information, please?

Thanks

3 Replies

Hey @RuchiStorz21, the normal waiting time is usually two business days. This is definitely not expected from the review process, so I encourage you to write to instructorsupport@udemy.com as soon as possible for the team to help you out.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Thank you! I am writing them an e-mail. Thanks again

@Abbie wrote:

Hey @RuchiStorz21, the normal waiting time is usually two business days. This is definitely not expected from the review process, so I encourage you to write to instructorsupport@udemy.com as soon as possible for the team to help you out.

Hi! @RuchiStorz21 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks for your post!!! You may be perfected able to considered how the possibility that discussing with each other for responding to your course by helps and supports to each other. As a results you're getting a solution for meditation by awareness and exclusive use of the practices with commercials mindfulness to exchange your profile and thought of it to reflecting on the course by  the helps review. Thanks!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors