Inquiry for payment methods

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry for payment methods

Go to solution

Hey there guys I was wondering on how am I supposed to get paid by udemy. Can anyone please explain the whole procedure? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @MuhammadWasil29If you want to charge students a fee for your courses, you will need to apply to become a premium instructor. Check out this support article to learn how to get your premium instructor account set up. Once you have entered your information and selected the promotional programs you would like to participate in, you will be prompted to select your payout method. 

Instructors can connect a PayPal or Payoneer account to their Udemy account. You are paid on a monthly basis (more details on our payment schedule for instructors can be read here). Payments are issued to instructors within the first 10 business days of the month. You can check here to see the latest possible date that we would be sending the payment.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @MuhammadWasil29If you want to charge students a fee for your courses, you will need to apply to become a premium instructor. Check out this support article to learn how to get your premium instructor account set up. Once you have entered your information and selected the promotional programs you would like to participate in, you will be prompted to select your payout method. 

Instructors can connect a PayPal or Payoneer account to their Udemy account. You are paid on a monthly basis (more details on our payment schedule for instructors can be read here). Payments are issued to instructors within the first 10 business days of the month. You can check here to see the latest possible date that we would be sending the payment.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Hi,

Which Paypal account we need to create for receiving payments? 

Please help me.

Go to solution

Hello PraseelaN,

First you will have to create a Paypal account.  Then you can link either your bank account or debit card etc. to this account. When Udemy pays you, it will go straight to the account connected to your Paypal. It is really easy.

Hope this helps.

Go to solution

Hey Ruchi

A PayPal Individual Account is sufficient to receive payment right? Or do I need a Business Account?

Go to solution

Any Paypal account is fine, irrespective if individual or business.

Go to solution

Individual account is just enough. I agree with CarstenMuessig.

Go to solution

The PayPal and Payoneer Accounts are both asking for an Import Export Code to receive payments. Did that happen with you as well?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors