Instructor Alternate Manual Verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instructor Alternate Manual Verification

Go to solution

Hi, I sent my video to Udemy for verification but it's now more than 3 days, & I've not got any reply. It's weekend and I think they're having a holiday but the instructor dashboard is showing me it will delete my account on June 16, 2020. I'm a bit worried now. I contacted the support center yesterday they told me that they got the video but the verification process hasn't started yet! What should I do now?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @_themukherjee don't worry, if we don't get to your request before your verification deadline, we won't remove your account based on that. We appreciate your patience as we work on getting to your submission, you just need to wait for a reply from the team. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hi @_themukherjee when i submitted my video for verification it took 6 days for the Udemy team to verify my account so your account will be verified soon don't worry and if after 6 days you don't get a reply just mail the support@udemy.com team they will solve your problem in two days 

KS

View solution in original post

7 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @_themukherjee don't worry, if we don't get to your request before your verification deadline, we won't remove your account based on that. We appreciate your patience as we work on getting to your submission, you just need to wait for a reply from the team. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thanks, @ElianaC, Thank You Very Much. I was really worried. I can understand you guys do have a busy schedule. I just wanted to know about the account deletion. & thanks for the info!

Go to solution

Hi @_themukherjee when i submitted my video for verification it took 6 days for the Udemy team to verify my account so your account will be verified soon don't worry and if after 6 days you don't get a reply just mail the support@udemy.com team they will solve your problem in two days 

KS

Go to solution

And All the Very best i am really looking forward to having your course up and running on Udemy ! 

KS

Go to solution

Thanks @Karansetia , thank you very much man. I'm also hoping for the best. I worked so hard on this course. That's why I'm a bit worried. But I'm having a relief right now.

Thank You , thanks again man.

Go to solution

My pleasure @_themukherjee 

Also do Share your Course with me Also

i would love to enroll in Your Course 

🤗☺️

KS

Go to solution

Sure @Karansetia 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors