Instructor Payment

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instructor Payment

My first time instructor payment was to be made on 7, July. However it's 14, July today and I haven't still received any payments or notification. Also, there has been no reply from udemy on the mail I wrote. Is there anyone else facing the same problem.

5 Replies

Have you filled the tax form? Are you a new instructor??

@ArtiBhargava310 wrote:

My first time instructor payment was to be made on 7, July. However it's 14, July today and I haven't still received any payments or notification. Also, there has been no reply from udemy on the mail I wrote. Is there anyone else facing the same problem.

Yes I have filled my tax form. Also this is my second month on Udemy and I was to receive my first month payment.

Hey @ArtiBhargava310, the best we can do is wait to hear back from the support team. They're best equipped to look into this for you. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll get back to you as soon as your email is up.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Just daily 5 minutes you have to spend on support and help

Ask them why you have not received payment

Please give like if you got your answer

@ArtiBhargava310 wrote:

AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @ArtiBhargava310 

Udemy sends payment exactly on the 7th and 8th of every month. If you did not receive the payment on the due date, please check under your revenue report in the instructor dashboard. Please consider Udemy's refund policy (30 day money back guarantee) as well. You will receive the revenue earned for the month of July,  for example, in the month of September.

If you've been notified by Udemy that they have initiated a payment transfer already,  get in touch with your payment processor- PayPal or Payoneer, whichever is applicable in your case.

Hope it helps!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors