Instructor switching course between free to paid multiple time

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instructor switching course between free to paid multiple time

Go to solution

Hi, I am new in Udemy as an Instructor and I uploaded one course paid and then I switch it for free for more enrollments but than I figure out about restriction of promotional announcement if done multiple time.

My doubt is the restriction of promotion announcement is on complete account or only on sending the promotional announcement to the students of that particular course where I switch multiple time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @iamsarvankrWhile you can change the price of your course at any time, you can switch from Free to Paid only once. If you switch from free to paid and back to free (or vice versa) after the course is published, your promotional announcements for the course will be permanently disabled. So, basically, this applies to the specific course where you made this modification. 

If you have any doubt, I'll recommend you to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com. 

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @iamsarvankrWhile you can change the price of your course at any time, you can switch from Free to Paid only once. If you switch from free to paid and back to free (or vice versa) after the course is published, your promotional announcements for the course will be permanently disabled. So, basically, this applies to the specific course where you made this modification. 

If you have any doubt, I'll recommend you to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com. 

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna 

Go to solution

Thanks for your support 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!