Introduction-Why tarot reading

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction-Why tarot reading

Go to solution

Hey there,I love exploring new destinations and so does my spouse and son.It was last year December,,all the streets were filled with unsaid glee, cheerfulness and celebrations. Yes,you guessed it right,Christmas was around the corner and this time,we decided to hit Goa.GPS was a great blessing as we were traveling for the first time from Hyderabad to Goa.But at one point we lost our way as it was ano network zone.Suddenly we met a local guy,who helped us to put on back on right track towards Goa.This is same with Tarot cards,in life whenever we are heading towards our goal,we may require right guidance just in time to put us back on right track tk optimize our success in life.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @RajaniJagde473, welcome to our community, we're happy to have you here!

Thanks for sharing this story. Are you planning on becoming a Udemy instructor and creating a Tarot course? If you're looking for guidance, feel free to post any questions you may have - we're here to help. 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hi Bella.thanks for asking.yes am planning to post a tarot reading course.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @RajaniJagde473, welcome to our community, we're happy to have you here!

Thanks for sharing this story. Are you planning on becoming a Udemy instructor and creating a Tarot course? If you're looking for guidance, feel free to post any questions you may have - we're here to help. 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Hi Bella.thanks for asking.yes am planning to post a tarot reading course.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

That's great! How is the course creation process going for you so far? Have you started recording your course yet? 

Go to solution

Hi Bella

Yes I have started with my recodings

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Awesome, @RajaniJagde473! I'd like to recommend this post for some useful resources and tips. Also, you can read recommendations and tutorials on audio/ video recording, screencasting, and editing here.

All the best! 

Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

We are instructors, this is not a place to solicit students. If we all did that it would be all spam. 

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors