Introduction video feedback request

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction video feedback request

Hello everyone,

I'm new here, working on my first course - Purpose finding, goal setting & self-discipline mastery. I Would love to get some feedback on my introduction video.

Thank you very much,
Alex Goldovsky

2 Replies
TameraDion
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

1-The sound was a bit intense-I had to turn down my computer volume and the video volume because it was almost like there was a background sound-likely just the natural sounds around you.

2-The extreme lighting/shadow change partway through REALLY irritated me personally. Clouds or minor shifts in shadow would be one thing, but the extreme shadows across your body that came and went partway through were a bit much.

3-The sound at the end of the video was even LOUDER than the rest of the video and I scrambled to pause it because of how loud it was. I recommend decreasing the audio on that bumper piece so that it is not that big of a sound jump, unless of course you anticipate needing to wake someone at some point?

Again, those were all my takes on it.

*Brains behind Jason Dion*

Thanks you so much for your valuable feedback!
I shot a new video and fix the things you mentioned.

Thanks again,
Alex Goldovsky

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors