Introduction video through Udemy and adding quizzes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction video through Udemy and adding quizzes

Go to solution

Hey Udemy teachers! I have all mof my content ready for my first course,but I don't know how to create introduction video.I have seen many udemy courses with watermark of UDEMY.Can you please guide me how to make an effective introduction video? And oleaPllet me know how can I take help of Udemy to help make me one? And also let me know how can I add quizzes to my course?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @SanpreetKaur, Udemy can't help you create a promotional video, as you are solely responsible for creating the course content and uploading it to the platform. But we'ill gladly guide you through the process! For instructions on how to create a promo video, check out this support articleFor tips on how to create a great promo video click here. Lastly, Click here to learn how to add a quiz to your course.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hi @SanpreetKaur, Udemy can't help you create a promotional video, as you are solely responsible for creating the course content and uploading it to the platform. But we'ill gladly guide you through the process! For instructions on how to create a promo video, check out this support articleFor tips on how to create a great promo video click here. Lastly, Click here to learn how to add a quiz to your course.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors