Is it possible to add new lectures while the course is under review?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to add new lectures while the course is under review?

I'll be completing the recording & editing of all my lectures in the next 10 - 15 days. But since I've heard that course review takes at least about 2 working days, I was wondering if I could submit 95% of it for review and add the remaining 5% lectures while it's still in review, so that I save those 2-3 days and not have to wait.

 

It might sound like I'm desperate, but I've really procrastinated the completion of this course for long, and not wanting to wait even one extra day Smiley Happy

1 Reply

Re: Is it possible to add new lectures while the course is under review?

Yes you can always update your content and add new content.. they will check the update one what they will get during their review time. 

Reply
Loading...
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time Course Creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors