Is the Activate Windows badge a problem?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Activate Windows badge a problem?

Go to solution

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and creating my first course. I haven't gotten around to activating my window 10 and the Activate Windows badge at the right bottom corner of the screen will have to be visible in my screen recordings. Will that be a problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Udemy won't prevent you from uploading the course with it, but it certainly won't look good to students.  Best to bite the bullet and activate Windows. If you can't for some reason, you could crop it out while editing I suppose.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
FrankKane
Community Champion

Go to solution

Udemy won't prevent you from uploading the course with it, but it certainly won't look good to students.  Best to bite the bullet and activate Windows. If you can't for some reason, you could crop it out while editing I suppose.

Go to solution

Thank you. This was really helpful, I guess I'll go with editing it out for now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

It takes 2 minutes to activate Windows. Why not just activate it? 

ScottDuffy
Community Champion

Go to solution

Let me say what remains unspoken.

Someone with an "not activate" version of Windows is using a pirated version of Windows.

That's what people think when they see that. That's what people will think about you. I would expect your ratings to suffer.

Don't crop it out. Buy a license for Windows.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

They were my thoughts as well... Was just trying to be a bit more subtle about it though 🙂

Go to solution

I completely agree with you. Just had to change some hardware and lost my license. I'll buy one ASAP then. Thanks for the insight!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors