Is this a good title? "A Christian Approach to a Healthy Lifestyle"

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this a good title? "A Christian Approach to a Healthy Lifestyle"

The Udemy Insight Tool was not much help, so I am asking the community for advice.  As a scientist who is also a person of faith, I would like to teach a course that provides a science/evidence-based approach to developing a healthy lifestyle, but with a faith-based perspective in terms of motivation.  In other words a lifestyle course where science provides the how but faith providing the why.  I am not particularly concerned about making money from the course.   My main concern is finding a way to get it out to people who might be interested.  From what I see at church, there are plenty of folks who could use some help in this area. Any ideas re a title and/or marketing approaches would be appreciated!  

4 Replies
TameraDion
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I personally think it is a nice, succent title for what you are aiming to teach. On the marketing side, I don't quite know how to approach that.

*Brains behind Jason Dion*

I find the word "Healthy" rather vague. "Eat thy greens" or "Love thy neighbour"??

Thanks!

Hello!  I would agree with Peter...just be more specific with the term "healthy lifestyle."  It sounds like an interesting course!

@JamesMitrok526 wrote:

Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!