Just submitted my course for review

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just submitted my course for review

Hi friends, i just finished my course and submitted it for review few minutes ago.

The support agent told me that it takes 2 days.

It is really amazing, i hope it will be published ASAP.

Know it's show-time, i mean it's time for course marketing.

Have you any suggestions for marketing strategies ?

4 Replies

Thank you @MariaG these are really very interesting and important tips

Congratulations @RamziDeveloper and good luck with your course.

It seems to me that successful Udemy instructors have 2 categories of advice. 

1. Do everything you can to market your course. Put your time into marketing strategies. 

2. Spend your time making more courses. Let Udemy do the marketing. 

It seems they have success with both approaches if they are producing good courses.

I am going to take the second approach and spend my time making courses. I have done business marketing. It worked but I didn't enjoy it. I enjoy making courses.  I'm not going to think about marketing until I have made several courses. I don't have time for marketing and making courses so I am going to focus on courses.

Will be submitting my 1st course for review shortly. 

Keep us all posted on what works for you.

LL

Thank you @Lizzy i also wish you good luck and hope to see you publishing your course soon.

For me, i really enjoy making courses but sometimes the circumstances are not good enough to record new videos so i decided to focus on marketing at now until i will get a personal studio for my work.

Also, i think that the course marketing will not take me a lot of time at the beginning i will make it myself but after some time i will charge a friend with the courses marketing and i will get all the time to make more courses.

Thank you again for your support and i wish you all best

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors