Looking for a mentor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a mentor

Go to solution

I would love to talk to a successful course creator on how to make the courses I am building on this platform successful in a real conversation through zoom is preferred. If you are willing to provide feedback.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi Kari, Friday will be fine. I assume cst is your time zone? If that is the case, you are 7hrs behind me. I am based in South Africa. I think a good time for both of us would be around 11-00 am your time? Let me know if this is OK.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Go to solution

Hi Kari,

I know how that feels. In my case, Total Confusion. I published my first course in 2017. I now have eight courses published which are doing OK. Lots of trial and error but I eventually found the  packages that work for me in course creation. If you wish to chat, let's set up a meeting. Zoom is fine. Where are you based?

Go to solution

Thanks so much for your kindness ☺️. I'm in cst. My computer is going to the shop, so if you are available Fri gives me time to get it back. I can talk on zoom through my phone, too if that doesn't work.  Please let me know when you're available and I'll do my best to make it work. Thanks for your willingness to help.

Go to solution

Hi Kari, Friday will be fine. I assume cst is your time zone? If that is the case, you are 7hrs behind me. I am based in South Africa. I think a good time for both of us would be around 11-00 am your time? Let me know if this is OK.

Go to solution

Hi Kari,

Would you still like me to assist you if I can? Please let me know.

Jeff

Go to solution

Hi Jeff,

Yes, please! I would love to have your help in this!! My computer was down last week but I am back now. Whenever this week are you're available with my schedule would be awesome! If no time works, let me know, and I will do what I can to work with your schedule.

Book an appointment with me at https://calendly.com/alternacare

Thank you.

Go to solution

Hi Kari,

Hope you are OK. I shall be available from Tuesday next week if this is OK. I am on vacation from today until Monday. You can contact me by email on jsharman9@gmail.com. My skype ID is jeffsharman1 and my WhatsApp number is +27828508830. Look forward to hearing from you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors