Managing Questions and Answers Session In my own website.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing Questions and Answers Session In my own website.

Hi

I am planning to create a course on learning foreign languages. This course will be designed in such a way that students need to take a small test after each section. Though udemy allows us to create test sessions but in my case the test should generate the alphabets randomly each time and ask students to choose the correct reading of it. Let's say if language is Japanese then the test should generate the random letters like,【 あ 】【ぢ】and give options to choose the correct answers. For this purpose I am creating my own website which will be free for the whole world, but can I give reference to this website in my udemy video course....

My website requires visitors to login using their email address or any social media platform addresses of their choice. This is only to maintain each user's dashboard so that he can check the accuracy of his after each test is taken. 

1 Reply

Hi @Saddam.md 

In this case, please reach out to policy@udemy.com. They're better equipped to let you know what is allowed and what isn't on the platform!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors