Marketing, raising and treating poultry

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketing, raising and treating poultry

أرغب في عمل دورة تدريبية في تسويق وتربية ومعالجة الدواجن هل هناك توافر لذلك ؟ كن تحت أي اسم في الدورات

3 Replies

Hi, @Dr.EhabTawf393 welcome to our community!

For details on the availability of a certain subject, you can factor in the topic’s relative demand and competition by visiting our Marketplace Insights tool and searching for the relevant keywords. After you’ve entered a topic, you’ll see a high-level summary of the data and a suggested strategy to get you on a path to success.

Best of luck!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Hi Abbie!

I just published my first course. I got an email from udemy to reach out to family and friends with a coupon, saying that if an instructor reaches 25 enrolments in the first month would be a help in the 'rankings'. My question for you:

If i create a 100% discount coupon and send it to family and friends, will these enrolments count as well for the  instructor 'rankings' (as they are free inscriptions)? Is there any difference for the instructor ranking algorithm, if an enrolment is from a free coupon or not?

Thanks

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @FilipeAmori862, that's a great question! Currently, search rankings are based on a number of factors, including the relevance based on the keywords in the title/subtitle, number of enrollments, student reviews, conversions from the sales page, and student course consumption.

None of these factors are related to if a student enrolled for free or not. In fact, this could increase the number of enrollments your course receives, and if the students that enrolled for free finish your course, this will help you even more due to the course consumption factor.

We use an infrastructure that allows us to weigh course ratings differently, some of the most important factors are:

• Amount of the course the student consumed before leaving the rating
  • How recently the rating was left
  • How valuable the student’s feedback was to instructors and students

As the course receives more positive ratings, then its ranking will surely improve. 

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!