Medical knowledge

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medical knowledge

Go to solution

Hey guys!

I am just about to start my course in Medical field.I will be teaching about human anatomy and physiology and about all the pathological conditions.

Is my topic good enough to start?

Since you guys have excelled as Udemy instructor,Can you please suggest me tips and tricks to how to start my course and make it popular and worth.

Thanks in advance!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AlvaroChirou
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @SanpreetKaur !

Very interesting topic for a course.
I advise you the following, which applies to any course:
1 - Make short videos. 3 to 5 minutes, where you develop only one concept.
2 - Students value very much that they have practices in each section.
3 - Once you publish the course, you must pass the social test, which I advise you to spread your course among acquaintances and friends that you know have an interest in the course. The sooner you reach 10 ratings and reviews, the better.
4 - What makes a course unique is that you can provide your experience in thematic, since that is not found in any book or other course.
5 - Pay close attention to the students and their questions, since that will allow you to improve the course.

And above all, enjoy your course!

Álvaro Chirou.
Technology Expert

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AlvaroChirou
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @SanpreetKaur !

Very interesting topic for a course.
I advise you the following, which applies to any course:
1 - Make short videos. 3 to 5 minutes, where you develop only one concept.
2 - Students value very much that they have practices in each section.
3 - Once you publish the course, you must pass the social test, which I advise you to spread your course among acquaintances and friends that you know have an interest in the course. The sooner you reach 10 ratings and reviews, the better.
4 - What makes a course unique is that you can provide your experience in thematic, since that is not found in any book or other course.
5 - Pay close attention to the students and their questions, since that will allow you to improve the course.

And above all, enjoy your course!

Álvaro Chirou.
Technology Expert
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors