Missing Reviews

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Reviews

Hi

I've just created my first course and, as recommended in the Udemy guidelines, I invited followers, my email list and friends to follow the course and review it, in order to gain some traction.

I have since heard from 2 students that they really enjoyed the course and have left me a review. However, the review is missing. When I've asked the students to check from their side incase something may have gone wrong, both of them have come back to say that the review was definitely done.

Naturally both the students and I are upset that their reviews have gone missing.

I have emailed police@udemy.com in the hope they can help solve this issue and retrieve the reviews on Udemy's side, as this is where the fault seems to lie. However I am concerned that student reviews are getting lost and not being published. I followed Udemy's recommendation so my course will begin to get some traction and, yet, there seems to be an issue on Udemy's side which is preventing reviews being published.

I look forward to your help.

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @VivMcG Udemy uses an algorithm to scan reviews and look for behaviors that might indicate that the review is fake/spam. While we can’t tell you exactly what we scan for, we can investigate to confirm everything is working correctly as you have already contacted the Trust & Safety, you should wait for a reply from them. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors