My 1st course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 1st course creation

I HV submitted my verification video and am still waiting for feed back and review , but I want to know if I can go ahead and create my 1st course while waiting for The video verification to be completed ....

Hope to get response soon

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @IAIP regarding the verification, you must have 30 mins of the video lecture and your course landing page completed to be able to continue the verification process. In the meantime, you go through all the information before creating a course. Our minimum requirements for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures.

Here are some great resources regarding course creation: 

Course Quality Checklist

Teaching Center

Udemy Insights Courses

Wistia Course Creation Compilation

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna 

Thank you , I will work with this and give a feedback soon , but have you reviewed my introduction video ?

Hi @IAIP, the alternative verification process will take approximately 24 hours. However, as Eliana mentioned, for the instructor verification process to be completed, instructors are required to have at least 30 minutes of video content in the course (before they submit their verification video). Make sure this is in completion to avoid any delay in the verification process. 

For specific questions about your own verification process, please do reach out to verification@udemy.com and the team will be happy to help!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Thank you I'll work on The 30 minute lecture video within the next 72 hours where I'll start By Teaching , Computer Networking essentials 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors