cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Course Title is Misleading

Go to solution

My tentative course title, "How to Create a Video Remembrance" gives the wrong impression I fear.

"How to Create a Video Remembrance" enables the student to commemorate a loved one, relative, ancestor or pet FROM STUDENT'S EXISTING PICTURES AND VIDEOS in a personalized video suitable for social media. No prior video experience is required.

But I think the title suggests the course is about shooting a new video, not using existing graphics.  The solution that comes to mind is simply to append the disclaimer to the title: "Create a Video Remembrance using Existing Pictures and Videos" or "Create a Video Remembrance using Existing Media" or "Use Your Existing Pictures to Create a Remembrance Video"

But, although addressing the issue, those strike me as a bit verbose. And still have lame keywords.

I'd like your opinion.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi Brian...I have to agree with Mr Paul your Subtitle will give it the extra information it needs to pull in the students...Paul has given you a Fantastic Subtitle-its Clear and to the point-one thing that I did notice was (and this is only my opinion) Your Title is Great but if you change the last two words around it just sounds a bit more to the point...How to Create a Remembrance Video...by the way I think you are going to Create a GREAT COURSE! All the Best for it-Regards MK

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Go to solution

Hi Brian...I have to agree with Mr Paul your Subtitle will give it the extra information it needs to pull in the students...Paul has given you a Fantastic Subtitle-its Clear and to the point-one thing that I did notice was (and this is only my opinion) Your Title is Great but if you change the last two words around it just sounds a bit more to the point...How to Create a Remembrance Video...by the way I think you are going to Create a GREAT COURSE! All the Best for it-Regards MK

Go to solution

how much are we paid if for a course in Udemy, does anyone know anyone here

DeniseFletcher
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

@MuhamedRyan019  this is a different question to what Brian is asking. You will find your answer here https://support.udemy.com Good Luck

Go to solution

Subtitle suggestions are good and your course sounds like a great idea. My only thought is it would be great to celebrate any occasion as well such as a birthday etc.  How to create a Tribute Video for celebration or remembrance. Maybe too much for one course, though! 

LL

Go to solution

Hi;

I think the best method is to checking your competetors course title.

And then change your title based on them.

Go to solution

How much we can get pay if we make course at udemy does anyone know

Go to solution

How much we can get pay if we make the course

Go to solution

Alun Hill had a course titled "YouTube: How I Make $2000 A Month On YouTube – And No Filming". Yours could be something like "How to Create an Amazing Video Remembrance - No Filming Required".

DeniseFletcher
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Your title is fine and you can expand in your subtitle. And remember when you publish your course you will be able to change your title as many times as you need to. This enables you to experiment a bit to get the best title or the title that students respond to. 

Go to solution

Hi;

Use "Create a Remembrance Video" at the first to magnify your main action after that:

"with Your Existing Pictures" so:

So this looks great: "Create a Remembrance Video with Your Existing Pictures"

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors