My First course is Live!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My First course is Live!

Feels so satisfying to make my first course LIVE.

Course name - Frontend System Design Interview Guidance

My name is Manoj.

I have a decade of experience in building professional websites and front-end applications. I have worked both in startups and giant companies. I’m here to help you become a successful front-end web developer and help you crack those front-end interviews. I started out as a software engineer and slowly realized that I have a passion to teach.

My mother was a mathematics teacher and I’m following her footsteps - except that I teach web development.

I feel obligated to build front-end interfaces of supreme quality.
I love the javascript ecosystem and I have designed & developed multiple products in my career.

I love talking about Programming, Astrophysics, Art, Space science, Philosophy & Spirituality.

I have the thirst to understand what the universe is made of, the existential reality & the design around us.

I have worked in E-Commerce, Healthcare & Semi-conductor industries.

I have hands-on experience in Javascript, React, Redux, Material UI, Node, Express & GraphQL.

I have travelled to New York, New Jersey, Kansas City, Singapore & Europe.
I'm residing in Bangalore, India

I founded MSK Web development with the goal of helping frontend engineers get jobs.

Warm regards,

Manoj

3 Replies

Congratulations and wishing you all the best.

I have submitted my course to quality review team and it is been 4 working days . 

Can you please advice how long it takes to publish a course publically.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Mohamed Riaz I'll suggest you reach out to the instructorsupport@udemy.com team they will be able to provide further details about your account.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors